Aspero | Gray Skeleton Hands Stainless Steel Ring
Order within 00 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds and we ship TODAY!
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Blackened finish
This men’s ring features a pair of skeleton hands linked together. At rest in a grave or folded in thought? You write the story.
Each knuckle is rendered in sharp detail, thanks to the blackened finish. Comes in a double-band design, one thicker than the other, depicting the ulna and radius bones in your forearm.
Designed for the bold. Life is fleeting, but style is forever. Crafted from surgical-grade stainless steel for a durable and tarnish-resistant piece.
Designed in Denmark. Arrives in a signature storage box and pouch.
Product ID27195Show more
Product supplier contractShow more
Color shadesGraphiteShow more
Materials316L stainless steelShow more
Nickel freeShow more
Product packagingsSignature boxShow more
Width at the narrowest point7mmShow more
Face width19mmShow more
In the unlikely event that you want to return some of your new products, you can return any unused item for 365 days from the day it shipped. Check our returns page for more info, or click the link in your shipment confirmation email.