Aspero | Gold-tone Stainless Steel Skeleton Hands Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Titanium nitride coating
This men’s ring features gold-tone skeleton hands folded at rest in a grave. Or maybe they’re just folded in thought – you decide.
The round band splits in two, with one band thicker than the other, making it look like the ulna and radius bones in your forearm. Durable PVD coats the ring in a stunning gold tone. Titanium nitride is fused to the surface on a molecular level, meaning the finish won’t fade or flake over time.
Life might be fleeting, but this ring’s pretty durable, thanks to the tough surgical-grade stainless steel construction.
Designed in Denmark. Delivered in a signature storage box and pouch.