Ace | 8 mm Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Poker Card Suit Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Playing card suit design
- Surgical-grade stainless steel construction
Display your favourite suit or keep it in your hand – the choice is yours.
This silver-tone men’s ring is made of surgical-grade stainless steel polished to a high shine. 316L stainless steel is scratch and tarnish resistant, and a lot harder to deform than traditional precious metals.
The ring’s flat profile maximizes contact with your skin, ensuring it stays where you want it to be. Slightly rounded edges make for comfortable long-time wear.
The suits are colored using epoxy resin which is among the toughest coloring materials on the market.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box.
Got the wrong size. again. Ordered 62mm, got 60mm.