8 mm Polished Black Stainless Steel Angular Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Black steel ring
- Nickel tested
- Trendhim pouch included
Subtle with a bit of a modern touch, this all black ring has a beveled edge for a hip look and feel.
Solid surgical steel construction. Can be worn on any finger.
Great product. It looks great! It's of very good quality and the price of the ring is great as well.
I really loved the ring, I bought it for my boyfriend and he loves it!
This is the most stunning ring ever. I bought it my husband as were. Going to be married 24 yr this May and he lost his first ring years ago. Thank you for making this. I know he’s going to love it
This is the most stunning ring ever. I bought it my husband as wer
Product arrived very quickly, size is right, quality perfect as expected. Inside is cambered. Shines naturally beautiful, very elegant. Really recommended for the price. Will not discolor, water etc. will not damage it either, it is made of stainless steel. Can be combined well with the "Sasha Silver Ring" in my eyes.
The ring is good, also the size fits. From now on I will buy my rings from you. Thank you. Tony
The ring with the engraved text turned out better than expected! Thanks for great pictures and videos that made the choice easy.
Ok product and impeccable assistance. Needed to change the product they allowed me to make changes without any problems. Great assistance.
I thought it wouldn't give the color effect as shown in the pictures, but surprisingly it did. It also looks great in person.