4 mm Gold-Tone Cross Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Clever design
- Beautifully polished
- Nickel tested
Clever design adds a stylish oomph here, with the smooth horizontal band forming a cross.
Made of solid surgical steel. Meets strict EU nickel in jewelry regulations.
Impeccable both in terms of quality and price!!!!
Beautiful and high-quality, I recommend!
Seems like a good product I hope to put it to good use
This one is my favourite ring. Overall good quality and fits perfectly.
The size is correct, as is the engraving. The clevis of the cross is a bit of a pain before you get used to it. A beautiful memory for the departed.
Good stuff for not a lot of money! Gladly again!
They are absolutely stunning and my partner fell instantly in love with them.
It was not successful
Had bought ring to be exchanged for other size. Super service and very high level of information throughout. I can only give my best recommendations.
The color does not correspond to rose gold. It looks more like copper. In this color the ring is fatal.