Vintage Silver-Tone & Black Stainless Steel Medusa Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Vintage appearance
- Storage box included
Stare into her eyes and be turned to stone. The Gorgon Medusa was the mother of Pegasus, lover of Poseidon, and a beautiful mortal until she angered Athena, who turned her into the hideous monster of myth.
Made of surgical-grade stainless steel, this signet ring for men is oil treated for a distinctly vintage look. Every groove and detail is made stronger with the added contrast.
It probably won’t turn anyone to stone, but it will look majestic on your finger.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature box.
Excellent quality and definition of details!
Nothing to complain about. Super customer service and extremely fast.