Varietas | Surgical Steel & Yellow Tiger's Eye Rosary
How to find your necklace size
The perfect necklace length is subjective. The sketch is of a 6'2", medium-build model with a 14 1/2” (37 cm) neck. For most men, a 19 3/4” (50 cm) necklace is standard. But men aren’t ‘standard’.
It is up to you how low you want a necklace to fall, and that depends on the thickness of your neck, shape of your shoulders, and your height.
Find my necklace size
- Put a long piece of string behind your neck.
- Bring the ends together in front of your chest.
- Mark the string where you want the pendant to fall.
This will be where the top of the pendant falls. A chain will fall higher as it won’t be weighed down by a pendant. Now measure the distance between the marks to find your length.
You can also find your necklace size using a measuring tape in front of a mirror.
Measure your necklace
If you already have a necklace you like, lay it in a straight line and measure its full length, including clasp and ring to determine your size.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Natural yellow tiger's eye stone
- Scratch- and tarnish-resistant surgical steel
- Sweat and heat safe
This stunner of a beaded rosary isn't just your average accessory.
Crafted from surgical-grade stainless steel, it laughs in the face of scratches and scoffs at tarnish.
It's the friendliest piece of bling your skin will ever know.
And the natural yellow tiger's eye stone beads, they're the real show stoppers here.
Not just handsome, they're the epitome of elegance.