Varietas | Surgical Steel & Wood Bead Rosary
How to find your necklace size
The perfect necklace length is subjective. The sketch is of a 6'2", medium-build model with a 14 1/2” (37 cm) neck. For most men, a 19 3/4” (50 cm) necklace is standard. But men aren’t ‘standard’.
It is up to you how low you want a necklace to fall, and that depends on the thickness of your neck, shape of your shoulders, and your height.
Find my necklace size
- Put a long piece of string behind your neck.
- Bring the ends together in front of your chest.
- Mark the string where you want the pendant to fall.
This will be where the top of the pendant falls. A chain will fall higher as it won’t be weighed down by a pendant. Now measure the distance between the marks to find your length.
You can also find your necklace size using a measuring tape in front of a mirror.
Measure your necklace
If you already have a necklace you like, lay it in a straight line and measure its full length, including clasp and ring to determine your size.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Natural wood beads
- Scratch- and tarnish-resistant surgical steel
- Each bead is one-of-a-kind
Crafted from surgical-grade stainless steel, this beauty is a triple threat - hypoallergenic, scratch resistant, and tarnish resistant.
The natural wood beads only add to its handsome allure.
This isn't just an accessory, it's a statement - timeless, elegant, and downright stunning.
Every man deserves a little bit of sparkle, without the worry of looking like a disco ball!