Timon | Blue Mother-of-Pearl Automatic Leather Watch
- Print a personal image
- Wrapping & Gift Tag
- Jewelry Cleaning and Polishing Cloth
- Black Portable Watch Travel Case
- Water Resistant Black Watch Travel Case
- Black Round Leatherette Case - 3 Watches
- Black Leather Watch and Jewellery Travel Roll
- Watch Stand for 2 Watches
- Black Display Wooden Watch Box - 8 Watches
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Automatic movement - powered by you
- Interchangeable genuine leather straps
- Natural pearl shell dial - each piece unique
With its mother-of-pearl dial, the Timon series puts nature’s timeless beauty on display.
Reliable Japanese automatic movement draws power from the ebbs and flows of your wrist. No batteries involved. Found it unwound? Simply twist the crown a few times to get it started again.
Glow-in-the-dark hands and indices ensure readability day and night. Complete with a discrete date window at 3 o’clock.
Its polished surgical-grade stainless steel construction ensures rust and tarnish resistance. Anti-reflective coating prevents glare on the watch domed crystal, allowing you to enjoy the pearl shell fully. A glass caseback lets you see the ticking heart of your watch.
Comes with supple genuine leather straps that are easy to swap out without special tools.
Due to the natural origin of the dial, each timepiece is unique. Color and pattern variations will occur. Toned blue.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box.
I got this watch for my husband Bill for our 30th anniversary. It is gorgeous and he loves it. Great price, gift wrap and seller as well.
A great looking watch and excellent quality. Very happy with my purchase.
Completely satisfied with the service
The watch is very nice, it doesn't have any problems
The watch is really exceptional and I'm not exaggerating, I don't need to think
Nice watch. It looks accurate after a day of use. I have two comments: - The date display is too small! I know it's a minimalist design ... but you should increase the size a bit in favor of ergonomics! And what if it also phosphorescent in the dark like indicators and other displays? (displays in white on a dark gray background?) - The holder box is a little lower quality than before ... It is not so dangerous, but it has deteriorated the sense of quality.
Good mechanism and finally a vivid blue clock. Very good in the dark too ...
When you had problems delivering, I just got a nice fawler