Tigris | 1/3” (9 mm) Black Stainless Steel Moving Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $49
- Shipping $5 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Titanium nitride coating
- Center that spins
This men’s ring comes in an interactive design perfect for fidgeting with on a long day. Spin the outer band with just a flick of your thumb, made easy thanks to the tactile textured finish.
Some say spinning rings help them focus, others just like the fun, kinetic features. Either way, you get a piece that’s stylish, unconventional, and just the right amount of playful.
Durable and scratch-resistant PVD coating gives this ring its edgy black color. Titanium nitride is fused to the surface on a molecular level, meaning the finish won’t fade or flake over time. The contrasting stripe of silver tone makes for a statement piece that’s sure to draw the eye.
The bevelled edge adds a handsome dimension to the classic design, and the flat inner profile ensures the ring stays on your finger as you idly spin the outer band. Durable and tarnish resistant, thanks to the surgical-grade stainless steel.
Designed in Denmark. Arrives in a signature storage box and pouch.
only one minus, it has a small creak when turning, but when you are in gear it is not heard, otherwise it is perfect
Reliable store both in terms of products and returns, in case something doesn't fit. Very prompt in deliveries. Quality products with fine finishes.