Terra | 1/3" (8 mm) Silver-Tone Tungsten Carbide & Mother-of-Pearl Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Tungsten carbide – the world's strongest metal
- Heat, water, and sweat proof
It's a handsome beast, crafted from European tungsten carbide, as tough as a secret agent's jawline.
Hypoallergenic, resistant to tarnish, and almost impossible to scratch.
Its gunmetal grey hue is more mysterious than 007's past, and the beveled edge adds a hint of danger, like a well-placed laser in a villain's lair.
But it's not all rough and tumble.
The mother-of-pearl inlay is an elegant surprise, softer than Bond's rare smiles.
This isn't just a men's ring, it's a plot twist on your finger.