Terra | 1/3" (8 mm) Blue Grooved Silver-Tone Tungsten Carbide Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Tungsten carbide – the world's strongest metal
- Heat, water, and sweat proof
This men's ring is as handsome as it is hardy, boasting a brushed top that can withstand the daily grind.
But let's not forget that striking blue centre groove, an eye-catching strip of azure that sets this ring apart from the humdrum herd.
This isn't just a ring, it's a beacon of elegant, timeless style in a world full of fleeting trends.
If accessories were superheroes, this ring would surely be the cape-clad, jawline-for-days type since tungsten carbide is the strongest metal known to man.
Hypoallergenic, tarnish resistant, and virtually impossible to scratch. What's not to love?