Terra | 1/3" (8 mm) Black and Blue Bevelled Edge Tungsten Carbide Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Tungsten carbide – the world's strongest metal
- Heat, water, and sweat proof
This little stunner of a men's ring promises to add a dash of handsome sophistication to your digits.
Its brushed centre and polished sides are a testament to the fine art of high-contrast ring-making.
But the real showstopper is the blue inner profile that gives it a splash of elegant audacity!
With a ring like this, who needs superhero powers?
It's rugged yet refined, a perfect paradox of timeless style.
Made of tungsten carbide, the toughest metal known to man. Hypoallergenic, tarnish resistant, and almost impossible to scratch.
A bit difficult to figure out the size of the ring because the person who is going to wear it has approx. 7cm circumference on the fingers, but the last time I bought (another ring) it was really big, but this time I took two sizes smaller and it fits well, really nice I had hoped that it was a little bluer but nothing wrong with the ring at all really fast delivery and I'm really satisfied
It looks exactly like in the pictures. The material is very solid, I'm sure it won't scratch. It's a little hard, but that's to be expected considering the material.