Solis | Silver-tone With Black Dial Solar-powered Chronograph Leather Watch
- Print a personal image
- Personalized engraving
- Gift-Ready Packaging
- Jewelry Cleaning and Polishing Cloth
- Solis | White Vegan Leather Watch Straps
- Solis | Blue Vegan Leather Watch Straps
- Solis | Green Vegan Leather Watch Straps
- Solis | Brown Vegan Leather Watch Straps
- Water Resistant Black Watch Travel Case
- Black Leather Watch and Jewellery Travel Roll
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Solar-powered chronograph movement
- Vegan leather straps - easily interchangeable
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
Featuring the latest in solar-powered watch technology. The Solis collection has photovoltaic cells hidden under its clean black dial – invisible to the eye but not to the sun. Gone are the days of unsightly square panels cluttering the dial.
Its easily interchangeable vegan leather straps are made of G-Pomme C. This Italian-made leather alternative is biodegradable and both eco- and animal-friendly. It uses discarded apple peel, among other organic compounds, to simulate the look, feel, and durability of leather. The Solis is the most sustainable men’s watch we’ve ever made.
A surgical grade stainless steel case protects the reliable Japanese Seiko Epson chronograph movement, and the mineral glass covering the dial sports anti-reflective coating.
The Solis features a date window at 3 o’clock, a chronograph second counter at 6, a chronograph minute counter at 9, and a 24-hour subdial at 12.
To see how much energy the watch has left, simply hold the button at 4 o’clock down for 2 seconds, and the dial at 6 will show you on its Low-Medium-High scale.
Designed in Denmark. Delivered in a signature storage box.
Thank you for the watch, it is beautifully elegant and I believe that it will please the person under the tree
Solar powered wrist watch. My wife and daughter say it looks fabulous. Just waiting for the Sun to shine.
Mainly the drive appealed to me (solar). I like the watch, but I ordered a white watch, that's how it is described and the pictures also show a white watch. In fact, only the strap is white, the watch is grey/light grey! It's also a pity that there isn't a single luminous component, at least the hands should be readable at night, which is to be expected in this price range. Wanted to send them back first - but will keep them anyway ;-)