Slate & Light Grey Plaid Fedora Hat With Band
Find your hat size
Measuring your head
You will need a tape measure and a mirror. Optional: Skip the mirror and use a friend. Place the tape measure around your head where the hat’s inner band will sit. Let the ends meet on your forehead. Make sure the tape measure is not too tight. Read the circumference from the tape measure.
Remember different hats sit differently on your head. You may even prefer to tilt your hat in a certain way. Measure so that your tape measure sits where the hat’s inner band will sit. Hats usually sit most comfortably about 1 cm above the ears.
If your head circumference is in the lower end of a size interval, a pair of hat sizers will ensure a snug fit.
- If you have no tape measure, you can use a piece of string and a ruler.
- If you have a hat that fits you well, you can measure the inner band of the hat, where the dome and the cylinder meet.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Tough exterior holds up to wear and tear
- Cotton interior for max comfort
- Produced in Italy
Channel your inner old school style icon with this classic Italian-made fedora for men. The poly blend exterior is strong and durable. The interior is lined with soft cotton for comfort and breathability. Features a creased crown, flipped brim, and coordinating band.
Already had nice compliments and looks great! Slightly bigger than normal, but that suited me fine :-)
Size 61-62 It is mostly for size 62 Well I bought a post - so now it fits
Too early to analyse expectations. But product sure looks good to me … I have no complaints; But … If I do ... I will!)