Silver-Tone Stainless Steel With Slim Rectangular Black Onyx Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Danish design
- Solid back
- Nickel-free stainless steel construction
- Gift box provided
This substantial signet ring for men features a flat top and a black onyx inlay. Each surface is polished to shine.
A classic example of Scandinavian style and design that showcases restraint and refinement.
Designed in Denmark by Sidegren. Signature gift box is included.
Well made, looks fabulous on. Looks like I spent a fortune.
Just got the ring and this will be the first season my husband gets to wear it and test its durability. It is aesthetically perfect and we will see how it weathers over the next few months! The fit is absolutely perfect!
The ring looks great. I had to initially change the order, because the size was not right for me, but I didn't have to wait long. Trendhim moved super fast.
Exactly as in the picture, good quality and pleasant service. Recommended.
The items are unique!
The ring is of very good quality and the engraving is magnificent, simple and discreet, just the way I like it. This is a very nice discovery, I would recommend with pleasure! In addition, the delivery is fast, it's a real pleasure!
Awesome, exactly what I was hoping for, fits great and more important is it looks great. On me anyway.
Product was good had a problem with the delivery. But in the end you totally redeemed yourselves. I don't know who does your delivery from Belgium or wherever. But Belgiums are extremely lazy if they don't see the address from the vehicle they'll just keep moving. I know i've been here for over 20 years.
They got confused in the model and they sent me another ring that was not this one by mistake, these are things that happen in any neighbor's house. What I want to highlight is the excellent after-sales service since when I complained they attended me super quickly, very very politely and the next day they processed a new shipment for me. Also for the inconvenience I was able to keep the one they sent by mistake and they offered me a discount voucher on future purchases. The truth is that I will buy again in the future.
Very good quality