Silver-Tone Stainless Steel With Gold-Tone Owl Of Athena Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Vintage appearance
- Storage box included
In ancient Greek culture, the owl was a symbol of wisdom and good fortune. Athena, the virgin goddess of knowledge and wisdom was accompanied by an owl according to Greek mythology.
Made of surgical-grade stainless steel, this signet ring for men is oil treated for a distinctly vintage look. Every detail is emphasized by the added contrast.
We can’t promise fortune or intellect, only the air of majesty that comes with wearing a signet ring.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature box.
No problems at all. Great quality and fast shipping.
The product is just what I wanted. Very good.
After receiving the package and unpacking, I found, not without satisfaction, that the original fully corresponds to the one presented in the advertisement. Packaging and protection as usual in Trendhim - impeccable. Keep it up! I waited a while for the shipment.