Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Crossed Oars Symbol Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Classic, elegant design
- Durable surgical steel construction
- Nickel tested
Traditional crossed oars, Roman numerals, and rough texturing give this bold ring a classic, heirloom-like look to it. Finished with a lovely silver tone for a modern bit of flair.
Made from durable, nickel-tested surgical steel.
The ring was of the highest quality and a great fit. The shipment was also very fast and got to me two days before it was expected. I'll definitely be shopping here a lot.
I'm wondering now if I should have gone with the gold piece. I do have a rose gold piece of jewelry at present.
Everyone asked me where I got it from. Very noticeable good quality.
Great piece of the ring such as good quality overall thanks Trendhim!!!
One of the oars in the image stamped on the rIng is incomplete.
The ring itself seems to be great quality, with good weight. I always a judge a ring by the weight. Usually cheap rings will be light, whereas nicer rings will be heavier. My only issue was the look of the ring. The picture on the website gives the impression the ring is a black brushed metal, however, the ring is shiny. I personally was looking for something that looked more brushed and authentic. But again, the ring itself is still a great ring made with great quality. Picture update needed.
I’ve had this ring fir about a year now and I don’t wear it often. I put it on last Saturday and noticed it was now gold. I wondered if I picked up the gold ring I also brought and couldn’t tell the difference. I never worn my jewelry in water so I was shocked to see the color change. Trendhim was very nice in replacing the ring so I appreciate that. I hope the color change was just on that ring because all my other color rings are good.
The Titus Ring is even better than I thought it would be, I will definitely order here again!
Great product for a good price. Track and trace also fine
Wow what great quality and fit!