Ryka | Black & Yellow Military Dive Watch
- Print a personal image
- Personalized engraving
- Gift-Ready Packaging
- Jewelry Cleaning and Polishing Cloth
- Ryka | 7/8" (22 mm) Black and Grey Nylon Watch Strap
- Ryka | 7/8" (22 mm) Brown Nylon Watch Strap
- Ryka | 7/8" (22 mm) Navy Blue Nylon Watch Strap
- Ryka | 7/8" (22 mm) Army Green Nylon Watch Strap
- Ryka | 7/8" (22 mm) Dark Grey Nylon Watch Strap
- Ryka | 7/8" (22 mm) Golden Sand Nylon Watch Strap
- Ryka | 7/8" (22 mm) Army Sand Nylon Watch Strap
- Water Resistant Black Watch Travel Case
- Black Leather Watch and Jewellery Travel Roll
- Watch Stand for 4 Watches
- Watch Stand for 2 Watches
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel and sapphire crystal construction
- Water resistant up to 330 ft
- Glow-in-the-dark hands
- Comes with an extra army-green strap
Strap it to the outside of your wetsuit and go explore Davy Jones’ locker. Take it on a mud run, rinse it afterward, and it's good as new. The Ryka’s not your average watch. We didn’t make it for an average man, either.
Designed to be so durable, so rugged, so strong you’ll leave it to your grandkids along with a treasure-trove of adventure stories. We designed the Ryka to be tough. It’s gorgeous by accident.
Made of surgical-grade stainless steel and runs on ultra-reliable Japanese Miyota movement with a built-in precision chronograph. Vintage yellow glow-in-the-dark hands and indices ensure you can read it even at the darkest of depths. The double-domed sapphire crystal protecting the dial is designed to withstand great pressure and survive any bumps you may suffer on your adventures.
A screw-on caseback and screw-down crown keep moisture and dust out of the case, earning it a depth rating of 330 ft (100 meters). A rotating bezel allows you to mark the time you jumped into the water to keep track of your oxygen reserves or mark the time of the previous sprinter in a timed race.
Its nylon US military strap (also known as a Zulu strap) is strong and durable, and the steel, black, and yellow Ryka comes with an extra army-green strap. Sweaty, dirty, or muddy, simply toss it in with the rest of the laundry (without the watch, of course).
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box.
Yes, it is a pity that the watch strap only has 1 fixed slide, a second one would be much better, now you cannot fasten the part that is left over, you have such a strange flap of the strap behind your wrist. Shortening is also not possible, you will get frays. Gr. Andrew Leur
no bad surprises
Good product however the bezel does rock up and down when turning.
I can recommend. Nice workmanship.
The watch is actually very dark, so there is less contrast between the dial and the "light" parts. It looks much smaller optically.
Bold design. Seems like a good watch and in a proper quality. A little easier than I had imagined. All in all, happy with the purchase.