Panther | 1/3" (8 mm) Black Stainless Steel Ring with Carbon Fiber Inlay
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Carbon fiber inlay
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Titanium nitride coating
The perfect men’s ring to add a dash of edge to your look.
Crafted from tough surgical-grade stainless steel with a smooth, polished finish. The carbon fiber inlay forms an intricate geometric pattern, adding texture to the otherwise sleek look of the ring.
Rust-resistant PVD coating gives this ring its versatile black color. Titanium nitride is fused to the surface of the ring, so the finish won’t fade or flake over time. Plus, it’s scratch-resistant, making this a durable ring to add to your collection.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box and pouch.
Like all Trendhim products beautifully crafted, top quality brand.
the ring looks good, well finished and more beautiful live than in the photo
It arrived quickly and it was a perfect gift for my boyfriend he loves it.However the size we ordered was just a little small and we went to get his finger measured other than that it’s good quality.
fast delivery and good product!
I am very happy.
I got a ring for my partner and it's so pretty. I got it engraved for him for valentines day and it's beautiful. I ordered one and it didn't arrive so I got in touch and they sent another one out 6 hours later. Customer service is so great. The packaging that the ring came in was good too. I'll definitely be buying from here again.
It looks even more beautiful in real life than in the picture. I expected less but was impressed for the price.