Orphic | Black Zirconia Volcanic Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Black Zirconia stones
- Hammered and blackened finish
A ring that reflects both the tranquillity and chaos of nature.
This men’s ring comes with a bold circular centre that’s split in two. On one half, the polished silver tone provides a smooth look and feel, interrupted by the slightly blackened volcanic texture, designed to look like jagged rocks on a cliffside, weathered down by crashing waves. The craggy crater further contrasts the smooth look and feel of the other half. Black Zirconia stones add extra glinting detail to the ring.
Surgical-grade stainless steel guarantees that the ring is well-protected from damage. The brushed finish on the inner band hides any bumps and scratches.
Designed in Denmark. Comes with a signature storage box and pouch.
It is made with good materials and is comfortable to wear, I recommend it for those who like not very flashy rings
Good size, great design