Orphic | Black Zirconia Hammered Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Strong surgical-grade stainless steel
- Black Zirconia stone
- Textured finish
Traditionally, signet rings were used to stamp letters, approve documents and display family lineage. It’s a bold and timeless design.
The rough hammered finish contrasts sharply with the polished surgical-grade stainless steel band. The brushed steel on the inner profile gives added texture and hides any bumps and scratches you may suffer on your adventures.
A Black Zirconia stone gives it that extra glinting detail.
Designed in Denmark. Delivered in a signature storage box and pouch.