Orphic | 1/3” (9 mm) Hammered & Brushed Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Ultra-durable stainless steel
- Hammered design
- Signature storage box included
This bold silver-tone stainless steel men’s ring features a handsome textural contrast.
The hammered finish is created by repeatedly striking the surface with a small tool to create little divots that catch light and give it a rugged texture. Brushed steel on the inner band means any scratches blend in seamlessly. The flat inner profile maximizes skin contact, ensuring the ring stays on your finger.
Made from surgical-grade stainless steel, so you can go about your day without worrying about damaging your ring.
Designed in Denmark. Delivered in a signature storage box and pouch.
I have several rings in size 60. Your measurement advice also confirmed me a size 60. So I ordered and I have a doubt that it is good in 60, I can not put it on my finger. Having had it engraved, I cannot return it to you... so I had to (re)order it in a larger size, i.e. 62. I hope it will not be too big this time... Otherwise it is very pretty.
Great ring, just like in the photo! I'm excited!!! ☺️
Good quality, beautiful product
I was sent a very nice ring and I am very pleased! Everything went flawlessly!!
This stainless steel ring is a real eye-catcher - if only because of its size. And then the hammered look is awesome (to stay with the jargon). I think I have a new favorite ring.