Ocata | Black Pearl Necklace
How to find your necklace size
The perfect necklace length is subjective. The sketch is of a 6'2", medium-build model with a 14 1/2” (37 cm) neck. For most men, a 19 3/4” (50 cm) necklace is standard. But men aren’t ‘standard’.
It is up to you how low you want a necklace to fall, and that depends on the thickness of your neck, shape of your shoulders, and your height.
Find my necklace size
- Put a long piece of string behind your neck.
- Bring the ends together in front of your chest.
- Mark the string where you want the pendant to fall.
This will be where the top of the pendant falls. A chain will fall higher as it won’t be weighed down by a pendant. Now measure the distance between the marks to find your length.
You can also find your necklace size using a measuring tape in front of a mirror.
Measure your necklace
If you already have a necklace you like, lay it in a straight line and measure its full length, including clasp and ring to determine your size.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Natural pearl – each necklace is unique
- Durable stainless steel construction
Indulge in the timeless elegance of this men’s necklace. Features a captivating row of black pearls – carry the ocean’s treasures wherever you go. Complete with a stainless steel construction – durable and scratch resistant.
Due to the natural origins of the pearls, each necklace is one of a kind.