Makt | Silver-Tone Stainless Steel With Blue Lapis Lazuli Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Nickel-free polished stainless steel
- Natural stone
- Gift pouch provided
- Danish design
Crafted in durable silver-tone steel, this sleek signet ring features a dark-blue genuine lapis lazuli stone and polished finish. Looks great with both casual and dressed-up looks.
Add a personalized engraving to create a true one-of-a-kind piece.
Designed in Denmark for Lucleon. Delivered in a signature gift pouch.
As natural stone is used, slight variations in pattern and color may occur.
Product appears to be high quality.
Very nice, excellent delivery times
I ordered it on Tuesday, and it arrived on Friday. God tier!
The product is correct. But the real color with respect to the photo on the sale page is very different
First-class quality - again at any time (is my third ring). Is very suitable as a gift!
Very good quality product Missing a small packaging box to make a gift.
I've bought products before. Always happy with the quality.
Good quality ring.
Very nice look and fits perfectly
The ring is well-made, smooth and solid. It's on the heavy side. There's a substance to it. The stone is rich in colour and exactly what I expected. The size fits perfectly. The only suggestion is to make a version with a non-flat round stone, so that the stone would curve a bit outwards like a lens. This way fingerprints might not be as visible as they are now on a flat polished surface. Great ring overall!