Mack | Gold-Tone Skull Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Designed in Denmark
- Nickel-free stainless steel
- Faceted band to reflect the light
- Gold-tone with black details
- Gift box and pouch included
The iconic skull gets a modern update with this gold-tone steel ring. Created with a polished finish and faceted to catch and reflect light.
Crafted from strong, heavy stainless steel, this ring feels and wears hard.
What does your jewelry say about you? Does it say that you blend in? That you’re fine standing in the corner minding your business? Or does it say that you’re too busy living your own life to worry about anyone else?
Designed in Denmark. Gift box and storage pouch are provided.
I really love this ring. Excellent work on it at the right price. Stainless steel makes it an everyday ring and it is a full ring with the back of the skull filled, not hollow. Size runs a bit large and had to exchange for one size down.
This is a beautiful skull ring. Craftsmanship is impeccable. Unfortunately, the ring size runs on the larger size of 12, so I am returning and requesting an exchange. But love the design and weight of the ring.
Just as expected
I originally bought the wrong size ring. The return process was extremely easy. Within days of sending the jewellery back, I had a confirmation that the correct sizes will be sent out. Very professional and reliable. Jewellery is very good quality.
It looked smaller in the picture. In any case, I'm keeping it because it's a lot of trouble to return it. I'll find her an outfit that suits her.
Big, well made. I love.
very good, perfect
Pay attention to the sizing.
I don't like the ring that much. But a bit too dominant and bulky on the finger. But that is a matter of personal preference.