Mack | Gold-Tone Puma Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Designed in Denmark
- Nickel-free stainless steel
- Gold-tone with black details
- Gift box and pouch included
This massive gold-tone men's ring features the head of a puma. With his teeth exposed in a snarl, he’s ready to pounce.
Crafted in long-lasting steel, the hard metal feels strong against your skin and is heavy on your hand. Polished to a light-catching shine and faceted around the band.
Designed in Denmark. Storage pouch and gift box are included.
The ring is a bit more massive, but you can get used to wearing it. The design is simply amazing.
The signet ring is very solid, heavy but perfectly matched
Massive skull, heavy and showy
The goods arrived very quickly, everything was fine. A beautiful ring, I definitely recommend it!
very foamy piece...
These ring workmanahip not as good as the Lion head ring.
It's a wonderful ring. It is robust and its interior is flat, which makes it much more comfortable to wear. Its only drawback is that it fits very large, so reduce 2 or 3 sizes the one you think you should buy.
I LOVE it! And all my friends do, too! Its chunky and blokey and shiny and mean looking! Suits me!