Mack | Dark gray & Black Stainless Steel Skull Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Designed in Denmark
- Nickel-free stainless steel
- Antique-grey coloring with black details
- Gift box and pouch included
Wearing a skull ring isn’t for the man who wants to blend in. And this heavy steel ring isn’t for the guy with a weak wrist.
Cast in long-lasting stainless steel and finished with an antique silver-tone/grey color with black details. Feels heavy on the hand and cold against your skin – exactly what you’d expect from a metal skull.
Designed in Denmark. The band has a faceted design. Delivered in a storage pouch and gift box.
I really love this ring. Excellent work on it at the right price. Stainless steel makes it an everyday ring and it is a full ring with the back of the skull filled, not hollow. Size runs a bit large and had to exchange for one size down.
This is a beautiful skull ring. Craftsmanship is impeccable. Unfortunately, the ring size runs on the larger size of 12, so I am returning and requesting an exchange. But love the design and weight of the ring.
Big, well made. I love.
very good, perfect
Pay attention to the sizing.
I don't like the ring that much. But a bit too dominant and bulky on the finger. But that is a matter of personal preference.
Love the ring, but it's a little big. Could be smaller.
Good quality but ring sizes are small
Very good, better than expected. Gladly again and again