How to Tie an Atlantic Knot (Cafe Knot)
Atlantic Knot Tying Steps
- Begin with the narrow end on your right.
- Take the narrow end over the wide end and up through the neck loop.
- Take the narrow end out and behind the knot from right to left.
- Bring the narrow end across the front from left to right and up through the neck loop.
- Take the narrow end over the front of the knot so it hangs down.
- Take the narrow end slightly to the right of the wide end and bring behind the knot from right to left.
- Bring the narrow end, tip upward, toward your left shoulder and tuck it in through the neck loop behind the knot. It should emerge on the right side of the wide end.
- Hold the wide end up and slip the narrow piece through the loop at the back of the knot.
- Pull the narrow end through the loop and tighten.
- Bring both ends back down.
- Hold the knot and gently pull the wide end to tighten.
About the Atlantic Knot
The Atlantic Knot is the easier version of the Cape Knot . It has the tendency to loosen during the day, but it’s relatively easy to master and makes a statement.
The Atlantic Knot is also referred to as a Cafe Knot.
A Watch Built for Adventure
The Ryka is built to last. Built to keep up with you on your adventures. It's gorgeous by accident.
Jewelry so hot it's melting
Surgical-grade stainless steel jewelry inspired by the beauty of melting wax.
Watches inspired by racing. It's only dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.
A watch for all your adventures
Lightweight and reliable. Comfortable while on the move. The Scout is made to explore.
A unique dial on each watch
Natural mother-of-pearl gives each dial a distinct pattern, making your watch one-of-a-kind.
Remember death – Memento Mori
Nothing encourages us to live in the moment better than a reminder of life's inevitable end.
The Best Got Better
Our most popular watch just got a bit of a facelift based on customer feedback. We proudly present the Dante II.
Genuine Sheep Leather Driving Gloves
Driving gloves improve your grip and give you better control. These are touchscreen compatible.
The Most Easy-to-read Skeleton Watch Around
Enjoy the hypnotic dance of the exposed clockwork without losing track of time.
Trending Accessories for Men This Year
We take a look at the latest trends in men's accessories.
What are Automatic Mechanical Watches
Everything you need to know about one of man's most important inventions in one place.
How We Designed the Ryka Watch
We designed the Ryka to be strong and practical. It's handsome by accident.
How We Designed the Memento Mori Collection
We designed the Memento Mori as a statement piece - a reminder to live life to the fullest. More designs now join the ba...
How We Designed the Dante Collection
Perfection is incremental. Learn about what inspired the Dante Collection and get a peek at its upcoming improvements.
The Ultimate Guide to Accessories for Men
Your one-stop-shop for information about men's accessories of all kinds. Well... most kinds.
Engagement Rings for Men - Your Ultimate Guide
From the why to the how to the what kind, learn everything you need to know about engagement rings for men.
Layering Necklaces - The Ultimate Guide for Men
Wearing multiple necklaces in layers is a style superpower. Learn about subtlety and how to avoid overdoing it.
How We Designed the Orisun Collection
Nature's randomness fills us with wonder. The Orisun collection puts some of Mother Nature's creativity around your neck...