How to Tie an Eldredge Knot
Eldredge Knot Tying Steps
- Begin with the wide end on the left. The tip should rest at the top of your belt buckle.
- Take the narrow end over the wide end to the left.
- Pass the narrow end under the wide end to the right and up towards the neck loop.
- Bring it down through the neck loop and to the left.
- Take it across the front to the right. Then into the neck loop from underneath.
- Bring it down to the left and around the back of the wide end to the right.
- Take it across the front towards the left and through the loop made in Step 6.
- Pull the narrow end up to the center to tighten.
- Take it down through the neck loop to the left.
- Take it up to the center, towards the neck loop and down through the neck loop to the right. Keep it loose.
- Bring it across the front towards the left and through the loop made in Step 10.
- Pull the narrow end towards the left to tighten.
- Tuck the remainder of the narrow end behind the knot.
About the Eldredge Knot
This knot was invented by a young man from Salt Lake City, Utah, USA – Jeffrey Eldredge – in 2007. He created the Eldredge Knot in search of one that was both eye-catching and attention-seeking. Nailed it.
A Watch Built for Adventure
The Ryka is built to last. Built to keep up with you on your adventures. It's gorgeous by accident.
Jewelry so hot it's melting
Surgical-grade stainless steel jewelry inspired by the beauty of melting wax.
Watches inspired by racing. It's only dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.
A watch for all your adventures
Lightweight and reliable. Comfortable while on the move. The Scout is made to explore.
A unique dial on each watch
Natural mother-of-pearl gives each dial a distinct pattern, making your watch one-of-a-kind.
Remember death – Memento Mori
Nothing encourages us to live in the moment better than a reminder of life's inevitable end.
The Best Got Better
Our most popular watch just got a bit of a facelift based on customer feedback. We proudly present the Dante II.
Genuine Sheep Leather Driving Gloves
Driving gloves improve your grip and give you better control. These are touchscreen compatible.
The Most Easy-to-read Skeleton Watch Around
Enjoy the hypnotic dance of the exposed clockwork without losing track of time.
Trending Accessories for Men This Year
We take a look at the latest trends in men's accessories.
What are Automatic Mechanical Watches
Everything you need to know about one of man's most important inventions in one place.
How We Designed the Ryka Watch
We designed the Ryka to be strong and practical. It's handsome by accident.
How We Designed the Memento Mori Collection
We designed the Memento Mori as a statement piece - a reminder to live life to the fullest. More designs now join the ba...
How We Designed the Dante Collection
Perfection is incremental. Learn about what inspired the Dante Collection and get a peek at its upcoming improvements.
The Ultimate Guide to Accessories for Men
Your one-stop-shop for information about men's accessories of all kinds. Well... most kinds.
Engagement Rings for Men - Your Ultimate Guide
From the why to the how to the what kind, learn everything you need to know about engagement rings for men.
Layering Necklaces - The Ultimate Guide for Men
Wearing multiple necklaces in layers is a style superpower. Learn about subtlety and how to avoid overdoing it.
How We Designed the Orisun Collection
Nature's randomness fills us with wonder. The Orisun collection puts some of Mother Nature's creativity around your neck...