Lacuna | Navy Blue Faux Suede Baseball Cap
Find your hat size
Measuring your head
You will need a tape measure and a mirror. Optional: Skip the mirror and use a friend. Place the tape measure around your head where the hat’s inner band will sit. Let the ends meet on your forehead. Make sure the tape measure is not too tight. Read the circumference from the tape measure.
Remember different hats sit differently on your head. You may even prefer to tilt your hat in a certain way. Measure so that your tape measure sits where the hat’s inner band will sit. Hats usually sit most comfortably about 1 cm above the ears.
If your head circumference is in the lower end of a size interval, a pair of hat sizers will ensure a snug fit.
- If you have no tape measure, you can use a piece of string and a ruler.
- If you have a hat that fits you well, you can measure the inner band of the hat, where the dome and the cylinder meet.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Soft, structured design
- Breathable eyelets and sweatband
- Adjustable for comfort
The baseball cap is a classic for a reason – it protects from the sun, conceals a bad hair day, and oozes a laidback vibe.
This Lacuna men’s baseball cap makes for a cool addition to your arsenal of style. Made from soft faux suede with subtle eyelets at the top that allow for breathability. A sewn-in buckram at the front ensures your cap maintains its iconic shape.
Complete with an adjustable strap for comfort.