Lacuna | Dark Wash Denim Baseball Cap
Find your hat size
Measuring your head
You will need a tape measure and a mirror. Optional: Skip the mirror and use a friend. Place the tape measure around your head where the hat’s inner band will sit. Let the ends meet on your forehead. Make sure the tape measure is not too tight. Read the circumference from the tape measure.
Remember different hats sit differently on your head. You may even prefer to tilt your hat in a certain way. Measure so that your tape measure sits where the hat’s inner band will sit. Hats usually sit most comfortably about 1 cm above the ears.
If your head circumference is in the lower end of a size interval, a pair of hat sizers will ensure a snug fit.
- If you have no tape measure, you can use a piece of string and a ruler.
- If you have a hat that fits you well, you can measure the inner band of the hat, where the dome and the cylinder meet.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Durable, timeless construction
- Breathable eyelets and sweatband
- Adjustable for comfort
The classic baseball cap stands the test of time – perfect for providing shade from the sun, hiding a bad hair day, and oozing a cool, laidback vibe.
This men's baseball cap, crafted from timeless denim, pairs fashion with function. Enjoy all-day comfort thanks to the breathable eyelets and a moisture-wicking sweatband. Easily adjustable for a comfortable fit all day long.