Lacuna | Black Baseball Cap
Find your hat size
Measuring your head
You will need a tape measure and a mirror. Optional: Skip the mirror and use a friend. Place the tape measure around your head where the hat’s inner band will sit. Let the ends meet on your forehead. Make sure the tape measure is not too tight. Read the circumference from the tape measure.
Remember different hats sit differently on your head. You may even prefer to tilt your hat in a certain way. Measure so that your tape measure sits where the hat’s inner band will sit. Hats usually sit most comfortably about 1 cm above the ears.
If your head circumference is in the lower end of a size interval, a pair of hat sizers will ensure a snug fit.
- If you have no tape measure, you can use a piece of string and a ruler.
- If you have a hat that fits you well, you can measure the inner band of the hat, where the dome and the cylinder meet.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Soft, structured design
- Breathable eyelets and sweatband
- Adjustable for comfort
Embrace the timeless appeal of a men’s baseball cap with this classic design, crafted from 100% cotton for a soft touch. Perfect for sun protection, hiding a bad hair day, or simply showing off a laidback look.
The breathable eyelets and moisture-wicking sweatband ensure all-day comfort, while the adjustable feature provides the perfect fit. Its iconic shape is preserved with the stiff buckram – perfect for adding a little height.
Adjust easily for a comfortable fit.