Jax | Dark gray Stainless Steel With Red Jasper Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Nickel-free stainless steel construction
- Natural Red Jasper stone
- Large, attention-grabbing size
- Gift box and storage pouch included
According to Viking legend, this red stone is connected to power and protection. Even the great dragon slayer, Siegfried, had the hilt of his magical sword inlaid with Red Jasper for courage.
Forged from hard-wearing stainless steel, this antique-grey men’s signet ring isn’t for the faint-hearted. It’s a heavy piece of jewelry that highlights the legendary Red Jasper stone and takes strength to wear it.
Features carved facets on the sides and a smooth interior for a comfortable fit.
Designed in Denmark. Moody Mason gift box and storage pouch provided.
Due to the natural characteristics of stone, color and pattern may vary slightly.
i know it was a cheap ring but it looked like it was plastic i wish you had finer quality rings around 200-300$
Very good the product
Everything fine, gladly again!
Everything is fine. Truly exceptional product, Professionals in the sector.
Size large, take size below your real size
I'm very happy
Heavy, beautiful, high-quality signet ring
It's as I expected... Perfect!