Jax | Black & Dark gray Stainless Steel With Black Enamel Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Nickel-free stainless steel construction
- Eye-catching black enamel face
- Faceted design
- Gift pouch and box included
You’ll probably notice the polished black enamel on the face first. Then, you’ll see how each carved facet is highlighted by the antique grey finish. The only thing you can’t see is how the smooth interior slides on your finger effortlessly. For that, you’ll have to try it on yourself.
Constructed in long-wearing stainless steel. Designed in Denmark – exclusively for Trendhim’s Moody Mason men's ring collection.
Signature gift box and gift pouch included.
I bought this as a pinky ring to go with my gold lion ring and I got four compliments on the first day of wearing it. I love it.
IT SEEMS OF GOOD QUALITY AND GOOD FINISHES. I LIKE
Nice design and very elegant seal
I'm very content. I ordered a size too small at first. But the exchange option was very simple, without extra delivery costs. Simply top notch.
The ring is simple, it is surprisingly square, but it looks good in combination with other rings. If you have a steel or silver ring, to which you want to add a ring that will look good next to it, I highly recommend this one. Personally, I use it in combination with a steel Jax Skull Ring, also from Moody Mason and they fit well together.
A beautiful and discreet ring. Unfortunately, but small. It does the same on the little finger. Choosing a ring size is daunting. I'm not sending it back, I'll wear it on my little finger...
Very good quality and impeccable finish.
I took the measurements as explained on your site, the signet ring is twice too big...