Gravel | Gunmetal Stainless Steel With Tiger's Eye Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Natural Tiger’s Eye stone
- Designed in Denmark
- Storage pouch provided
In legend, Tiger’s Eye is a stone to be revered and feared – an all-knowing eye that lets you see everything. Even what’s hidden behind walls.
The signet ring is crafted in gunmetal-colored stainless steel to be durable, rust-resistant, and hard-wearing. Finished with a brilliant shine.
Danish design for Lucleon. Signature gift pouch included.
Due to the special characteristics of the natural Tiger's Eye stone, your ring may vary in pattern and color.
Service is great and products are always above expectations. Sizes are always tough for me but products always exceed expectations. Thanks Trendhim!
Not good, small looking, not a good look. Should be bigger and bolder.
I usually get stainless steel or silver accessories, but thought I would try something a bit more bold. This ring pops and looks really cool with the black clip-on men's earrings. They should sell as a set! Good stuff!
ordered a size 12 instead of a 10. Reordered.
No problem. I ordered the wrong size. Reordered.
The ring arrived with a small crack in the stone somewhat noticeable but not major.
This ring was just as nice as the photos presented it to be.
If other products are as good as this I would not hesitate to look for other examples to purchase.
Product good,sizing chart is somewhat confusing. Kind of a cluster.
Ring is beautifully crafted with a traditional look done right. Well made, fits well, stone is beautiful and catches the light. Arrived quickly ( considering where it came from... NOT China ) Price was very good. Would buy again.