Gravel | Gunmetal Stainless Steel & Red Onyx Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Rust-resistant stainless steel
- Natural Red Onyx stone
- Signature storage pouch included
- Danish design
Worn in battle by the ancient Romans, the Red Onyx is legendary for its ability to give courage and power. Lucleon has taken this earthy-red stone and combined it with durable, gunmetal-colored steel.
The result is a men's signet ring that would make any warrior envious.
Designed in Denmark. Signature gift pouch provided.
Due to the characteristics of natural stone, subtle variations in color and pattern may occur.
The product is very apreciated.I am thankful that i finally received my product.I will continue to shop in the near future.
The color is more brown than red. It does not match the photo.
Very nice effect. The color and shape are perfect.
Excellent quality ... very elegant products ... A serious company, while being very intimate .... and completely attentive to their customers ... I thank you very much .....
Lack of hindsight but a priori very good
He came quickly. Looks great, catches the eye!
Very comfortable. Perfect
You are ok
The quality of the ring is good but the stone was not red.
This ring disappointed me. Instead of the red stone color shown, I received a specimen whose stone is dark brown. Either the sender made a mistake and sent the wrong ring, or the color should really differ from the picture. In the latter case, it would be helpful if this was pointed out before the purchase. So I would now be spared an annoying exchange.