Gravel | Gold-Tone With Black Onyx Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Nickel-free stainless steel
- Black Onyx
- Gift pouch included
- Danish design for Lucleon’s Gravel Collection
Accessorize your style with this gold-tone signet ring. Its square face features a unique black onyx, creating a color combination that will stand the test of time.
Designed in Denmark. Made from durable stainless steel and polished to a brilliant shine. Arrives in a black gift pouch.
As natural stone is used, slight variations in pattern and color may occur.
Every product that I have purchased has been of exceptional quality and very stylish. This company has excellent customer service.
Everything thing was exceptional. Great look and fit.
Beautiful ring. Great quality. True to the picture. Fast delivery. Definitely recommend.
I am very satisfied with this ring. It is a nice addition to my ring collection and compliments many different styles I own. Great job - keep up the good work!!
Beautiful ring. perfect sizing and fast shipping to the US.
Beautiful ring, fast shipping to the US and sizing was perfect.
Heavy and great quality material. Expectations are met.
Future customers, you will be very happy with this product, I assure you! In fact, you will be happy with any product you order from Trendhim - from the packaging to when you put it on. It doesn't matter whether its going on your neck, wrist or hand.
Good machining, not small and a little bit heavy (for me). Overall a great ring.