Fido | Graphite, Black & White Patterned Flat Cap
Find your hat size
Measuring your head
You will need a tape measure and a mirror. Optional: Skip the mirror and use a friend. Place the tape measure around your head where the hat’s inner band will sit. Let the ends meet on your forehead. Make sure the tape measure is not too tight. Read the circumference from the tape measure, and use the chart further down to pick a size!
Remember different hats sit differently on your head. You may even prefer to tilt your hat in a certain way. Measure so that your tape measure sits where the hat’s inner band will sit. Hats usually sit most comfortably about 1 cm above the ears.
If your head circumference is in the lower end of a size interval, a pair of hat sizers will ensure a snug fit.
- If you have no tape measure, you can use a piece of string and a ruler.
- If you have a hat that fits you well, you can measure the inner band of the hat, where the dome and the cylinder meet.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Strong construction suitable for bad weather
- Warm and comfortable with inner lining
- Made in Italy
Give your outfit some classic flair with this Boston flat cap.
Carefully crafted in Italy. Soft blend of wool and polyester that’s warm and durable in bad weather. Perfect for the autumn or winter. Soft inner lining for extra comfort.
Just super good
I liked it.
We had initially ordered the wrong size, but super service in sending back and getting a new one sent very quickly
You are amazing professionals. Very fast delivery
I found the purchasing process, the employees and everything all around super good. Thanks!
this was not the color I ordered .. I had asked for a fabric similar to Burberry .... The size is good ...
Very good, fits perfectly and is well made.
A super hat for his wardrobe.