Evan | 8 mm Gold-Tone With Detailed Hercules Knot Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Distinct rope texture
What could be sexier to a sailor than a tightly bound Hercules knot? This ancient binding knot is also known as a brotherhood knot – symbolic of trust and a mutually beneficial relationship as it looks like a Roman handshake. The perfect gift for a close friend or a sign of your dependable nature.
This men’s ring is made of surgical-grade stainless steel and coated gold tone with ultra-durable PVD coating. The Ethon won’t fail you. Neither will the symbolism it carries.
A distinct rope texture gives it a truly striking look.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature box.
Very satisfied, exactly as described! Finally able to find a ring in my size (23). I will order more!
Knitting lessons, there are different techniques for tying knots.
It was a gift for my son, who appreciated the chosen model.