Evan | 7 mm Gold-Tone Trinity Knot Pattern Celtic Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Signature box included
The iconic Triquetra, or trinity knot, has deep significance in Celtic culture. It represents the three stages of life - the Maiden, the Mother, and the Crone (or in our case - the Youth, the Father, and the Sage).
Made of surgical-grade stainless steel, this men’s ring is coated gold-tone with an ultra-durable, high-shine PVD coating for a lasting polished look.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature box.
I am very proud of the ring. In my opinion it is an outstanding looking ring.
Beautiful ring, too bad my size is not available. That goes for all your rings, by the way. A ring that is too small does not fit .... a ring that is too large falls off your finger.
It's a big jump from size 57mm to 60mm when it comes to this ring. I have ordered the ring in 60 mm but fear it is too big.
Absolutely and very well packaged A little misadventure that finally ended with enormous respect and unimaginable kindness. Simply Divinely Human
Pretty slick, fits comfortably
Ring fits nicely, I'm happy with it
The ring is beautiful. Much better than the photo.
Fast, easy and good price. Nice packaging.
Elegant and timeless..
This was a replacement for my husband who lost his original wedding ring. When I saw this ring, I was amazed at how nice it looked. It was so close to his old one. I was a bit nervous ordering it because of the inexpensive price but was absolutely delighted at the ring when it arrived. We are both so happy with it and with the exchange process for a smaller size, as well as the time it took to get back to us.