Evan | 5 mm Silver-Tone Stainless Steel With Trinity Knot Pattern Celtic Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Signature box included
Representing the three stages of life - the Maiden, the Mother, and the Crone (or in our case - the Youth, the Father, and the Sage), the iconic Triquetra, or trinity knot, has profound significance in Celtic lore and culture.
Made of surgical-grade stainless steel, this men’s ring is coated with an ultra-durable PVD coating for a toned-down satin steel look.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature box.
Good product. Not as bright as pictured.
Item was as expected!
Beautiful pattern, well made. It matches most outfits. Nothing but take?