Atlas | Gold-Tone Steel Compass Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Classic signet ring design
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
Signet rings – one of history’s oldest accessories. The Atlas collection is designed for the adventurers in us all. This gold-tone signet ring for men features a North star and compass design on its face.
The ring is both scratch and tarnish resistant as it’s made of surgical-grade stainless steel - a material that’s a lot harder to deform than precious metals. PVD-coated gold tone.
Designed in Denmark. Signature storage box included.
I wanted a ring that commemorated my love of travel and the many experienced I have had on my trips. This fairly small, tasteful compass ring seemed to fill that need. I will enjoy wearing it, and it may be a conversation starter.
Beautiful ring, excellent service!
To see over time, if the golden metal changes colors or not.
High quality, very nice, stylish signet ring that matches various variations of plain or elegant outfits.
The article met expectations, however I chose the wrong size. The entire return process was quick and easy. Very satisfied and will be back for more purchases.
The ring looks beautiful, and if you choose the wrong size, there is no problem with the exchange. I recommend.
Excellent materials, excellent design, shipping is a bit slow. Took a while to arrive
Very high quality and beautiful ring, somewhat tall!