Atlantis | Grooved Mother-of-Pearl Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Natural mother-of-pearl
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Classic signet design
Inspired by vintage styles, the Atlantis collection artfully combines natural stones with classical architecture.
This men’s ring features a round and iridescent mother-of-pearl. Its smooth, porcelain-like feel provides a striking contrast to the deep grooves all around the ring. You can find similar designs on the iconic fluted columns of Greek and Roman architecture.
Because the mother-of-pearl is natural, each ring can show variation in color and pattern. Crafted from polished surgical-grade stainless steel for maximum protection.
Designed in Denmark. Ships in a signature storage box and pouch.
Great ring. Beautiful and the size of the ring is nice, it's not too big.