Atlantis | 1/5" (4 mm) Stainless Steel Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Classical architecture pattern
Inspired by classical architecture, this silver-tone men’s ring features the ancient Greek meander motif. This pattern is often associated with the myth of the Labyrinth, or used to symbolize infinity.
This iconic and timeless design is crafted from surgical-grade stainless steel, meaning your ring will be well-protected from any bumps or scratches.
The flat inner profile of the ring maximizes skin contact, ensuring your ring will stay on your finger as you go about your day.
Designed in Denmark. Ships in a signature storage box and pouch.