Argentia | 925s | 1/5" (4 mm) Rhodium-Plated Sterling Silver Curb Chain Necklace
How to find your necklace size
The perfect necklace length is subjective. The sketch is of a 6'2", medium-build model with a 14 1/2” (37 cm) neck. For most men, a 19 3/4” (50 cm) necklace is standard. But men aren’t ‘standard’.
It is up to you how low you want a necklace to fall, and that depends on the thickness of your neck, shape of your shoulders, and your height.
Find my necklace size
- Put a long piece of string behind your neck.
- Bring the ends together in front of your chest.
- Mark the string where you want the pendant to fall.
This will be where the top of the pendant falls. A chain will fall higher as it won’t be weighed down by a pendant. Now measure the distance between the marks to find your length.
You can also find your necklace size using a measuring tape in front of a mirror.
Measure your necklace
If you already have a necklace you like, lay it in a straight line and measure its full length, including clasp and ring to determine your size.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- 925s sterling silver construction
- Rhodium plated for scratch and tarnish resistance
This exquisite curb chain necklace for men is designed with premium-quality sterling silver and a superbly polished rhodium finish that highlights the iconic curb link pattern known for its bold yet timeless appeal and imbues the piece with brilliance and tarnish resistance. Enjoy unparalleled durability and radiance with this striking piece.