Aras | Gold-tone Raven Penny Pinky Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Danish Design
- Historic raven penny face
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
The raven penny is the coin of king Olaf Guthfrithson, the Viking who ruled Dublin between 934–941.
The inscription "+ANLAF CVNVNC" means "King Olaf" and is the earliest known transliteration of Old Norse in the Latin alphabet.
Polished to a high shine, this men's signet ring is made of surgical-grade stainless steel and PVD-coated gold tone. Titanium nitride is fused with the metal's surface at the molecular level, resulting in a brilliant surface that's both scratch and tarnish resistant and will neither fade nor flake.
The ring's inner profile is flat to maximize skin contact, and the brushed steel surface ensures it stays where you want it to be. Perfect for your pinky.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box.
The first time the ring didn't fit, but after a quick exchange, it fits like a glove?