Ankh | Gold-Tone Ankh Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Key of Life
The Egyptian cross is a symbol of life. In hieroglyphic texts, context imbues it with a variety of meanings — all related to the circle of life. What will it mean in the context of your hand?
The Key of Life and signet rings may have more in common than you’d think. Ancient Egyptians are the earliest known wearers of signet rings. Carved out of stone or quartz, they featured their wearer’s name in hieroglyphics.
This men’s signet ring is made of surgical-grade stainless steel, making it tarnish resistant and highly durable.
Designed in Denmark.
I love my new ring.i was amazed how my ring and my silver steel lapis lazuli necklace arrived at the same time on march the 10 2023.
The size suits me perfectly aesthetically well finished thank you to recommend
I would like to recommend a size above but impossible Jean Jacques Bodart Jeanjacquesbodart@gmail.com
The product is very good and I am completely satisfied with it. Full 10
Corresponds to what is imagined through the photo.
GREAT LOOKING PRODUCT, FAST DELIVERY, GREAT PRICE.
It feels solid and weighty. Very comfortable to wear. much better than expected