Ankh | 7 mm Gold-Tone Ankh Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Comfortably rounded inside
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
The Key of Life is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyph symbolizing life. Context affects its meaning and it can represent the afterlife, rebirth, immortality, fertility, or even procreation. What will it mean on your hand?
Pharaohs were encased in their sarcophagi with the Egyptian cross, guaranteeing entry into the afterlife, and gods are often depicted holding it by the loop, symbolizing their immortality.
This flat court men’s ring is slightly rounded on the inside and flat on the outside, maximizing comfort while retaining a flat-edged look. Its surgical-grade stainless steel construction makes it light, durable, and tarnish resistant.
Designed in Denmark.
Very nice ring. I just made a mistake in the size, I should have taken it smaller...
Everything is OK.
Is a gift for the child. And that's thrilled. Looks really great too. And thanks to the support. We kind of messed it up with the size and quickly found the right replacement. Thanks again.
Good quality, comfortable to wear, consistent with the photo and description ... Fast delivery ... Perfect!
Very good workmanship
Everything is great
Nice, but indistinct symbols. Should have been bigger on an 8 mm ring
I think it's okay, only the crosses could be a little bigger!
I recommend, it's very nice.
Quality, looks great on the finger.