Aesop | 6 mm Polished Gold-Tone Titanium Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Pure titanium
- Ultra-durable coating
- Comes in a signature box
Simplicity at its best. This gold-tone band is made of solid titanium. It’s corrosion resistant, lightweight, and tough as… well, titanium.
Titanium is named after the Titans of ancient Greek myth, and before you start thinking it’s as heavy as the lumbering giants of old, know that it’s about half the weight of steel and a lot stronger. This, coupled with the ring’s curved surface both inside and out, make the Aesop Cade extremely comfortable for all-day wear.
The gold tone is accomplished using physical vapor deposition which involves superheating titanium nitride to its plasma state and shooting it at the ring’s surface. This creates an ultra-thin and extremely durable layer that’s attached to the surface on the molecular level.
The strength and lightness of titanium, its corrosion resistance, the comfortable curvature, and its ultra-durable PVD coating ensure this engravable men’s ring will outlast any pure-gold item on the market. See what we’re getting at..?
Designed in Denmark. Ships in a signature box.
Great product for the price. Trendhims should seal package with tape because box was severely damaged and was taped later by post office.
Most of it is said in the second section. But it was a long delivery time.. Otherwise, fat...
It looks very good, it is light and pretty, very pretty
Ring looks too good. Repalcing the 54 year old original I lost in the ocean. Delivered from Denmark to Australia in quick tilme.
It looks very good and the packaging is also very nice. I like the simplicity of the ring. I can only recommend!
The product is very qualitative and the customer service irreprossable. I had returned the product twice due to the fact that the size did not match and the change was made without worry.
The finish can be scratched, but is generally strong.
My only concern is whether it will hold its color over time.
Very nice and recommended.
The ring is beautiful and the customer service is really good.